Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf is oopsie daisy ? Because he said yesterday we're putting a bid in for Yarmonlenko and people are putting stock in his word.

This is the above mentioned character......This thread has gone mad !!!!
upsy-daisy-black-tm.jpg

Yesterday's bantz and puns based on nothing but pure speculation is replaced by today's doom gloom and self harming.

Have any of you been to the doctor about these severe mood swings?

Yesterday's bantz and puns based on nothing but pure speculation is replaced by today's doom gloom and self harming.

Have any of you been to the doctor about these severe mood swings?

My GP gave me a prescription, picked it up from the chemists this morning and it was a Chelsea shirt with the name Stones on the back, the sadistic [Poor language removed].

Song would mean Gibson leaving surely? Besic is Barry's long term successor, Gibson is a totally different player and offers so much when fit. Be a shame to see him go, can't really see the song rumours being true, although price is right...

I'd trade Song for Gibson. I actually rate Gibson higher, but there's that whole issue of him never being well.

I'd take Song if he's cheap enough. People might say we have lots of similar players but we really don't have anyone like Alexander Song. I'd drop Barry for him straight away if he was fit personally.
If he's going for a song then buy him
*gets coat and leaves forum*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back