Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
top work piecing that one together, you've just won yourself a Speedboat.
article-0-0B55E69E00000578-684_468x350.jpg

Now all you've got to do is work out how to get it up the stairs to your flat.

We've got a lift in our block mate, I'm not stupid.

Does Sheeds ever pop back on these days?

If not, does he post anywhere else?

and whatever happened to the ultimate ITK - DAVIDMOYES? (don't mention Spain you meffs)

Does Sheeds ever pop back on these days?

If not, does he post anywhere else?

and whatever happened to the ultimate ITK - DAVIDMOYES? (don't mention Spain you meffs)

Don't think Sheeds has been on here for a while, posts on another forum though or did a while back anyway. Shame really because aside from the decent info he gave he also had some great stories to tell as well.

DAVIDMOYES is currently managing in.......Oh, erm dunno mate.

Don't think Sheeds has been on here for a while, posts on another forum though or did a while back anyway. Shame really because aside from the decent info he gave he also had some great stories to tell as well.

DAVIDMOYES is currently managing in.......Oh, erm dunno mate.

one of my fave posters, top lad.

sheeds not you i mean

Saunders did have a very sudden change of mind. Everton must have been so sure of his arrival that they sold Graeme Sharp the day before Saunders turned up at the RS.
anyone remember the Jan molby "transfer"?,there was a night game at goodison and all kinds of rumours flew around that he was at the ground and would be signing!

he obvs had info too as james mccarthur was at finch farm doing his badges or something

Indeed. Can't remember people giving him grief really, but he clearly worked at the ground or something - saw the lad, put 1+1 together and unfortunately came out with 3 on that one occasion.

Was definitely ITK though.

Weird how we haven't got anyone remotely ITK at the moment. Tempted to apply for... anything at Everton and become ITK. If I worked there I'd definitely be spilling the transfer beans all over GOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back