Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Management is present in peace. Happy about the team and what I'm going in River
Gallardo told that I am very grateful for giving me confidence at all times"

(Google translated) quotes from Mori on River Plate's official twitter - from around an hour ago.

I tend not to listen t Tim Vickery as I doubt that one man could know so much about every single player in that continent.

I did, however, watch River Plate last night and can confirm that Ramiro Funes Mori was absolutely awful.

I heard him saying the same about Nicolas Otamendi who I saw making his debut and told anyone that would listen to me that he was going to a superstar. Vickey is to picking youth talent what Mourinho is to promoting them. Andall done from the luxury of a Directv subscription from Brazil. Por Dios!!!

I need to know more about the situation with this Ukranian dream boat...

...but I suppose a new CB wouldn't be bad either. I, sadly, expect Stones to be sold next summer and a year for Mori to become accustomed to the prem would be nice. If this move is to slot him in immediately then we've got some problems.

"A meeting between club officials and emissaries of England club Everton develops.
They come for Funes Mori."

That's what the tweet from the fan site says

Just been on Dynamo Keiv's web site and there is a piece saying Spurs are ready to step in with a bid for Yarmolenko. They were waiting to sell Fazio something to do with the ffp, so it looks all over for us but the club will give us the (we tried with every thing we had) spin.

Just been on Dynamo Keiv's web site and there is a piece saying Spurs are ready to step in with a bid for Yarmolenko. They were waiting to sell Fazio something to do with the ffp, so it looks all over for us but the club will give us the (we tried with every thing we had) spin.
As usual. And he won't pan at Spurs and he'll get sold in a year or so. Like every player they've signed.

Do you believe everything from our fan sites?

Or anything?

It is not official yet - they could be pulling this out of the English media as well.

I'm not saying that mate. My previous post I had put the translation from the quotes from Mori (put on RP's official twitter an hour ago). So I just thought I'd put the translation up of the fan site tweet as well.

Despite the fact that there's absolutely no serious evidence to suggest we're in for him at all....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back