Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

#River Funes Mori and the possibility of being transferred: "At the moment I prefer not to talk"

Bit tentative about this guy - despite not having seen him play, in true Evertonian fashion - as he would surely need some game time to adapt...

...and I know we need just need cover but I'm worried he wouldn't get a chance to prove himself unless it was under pressure in place of an injured Stones/Jags... hopefully he comes (and is boss), because we do need the personnel... but a seasoned veteran would have been less risky, for me, at this point.

Doubt we have or will to be honest,he's not the playmaker we need ,more Mirallas on steroids type of player.I think the Huddlestone link might have more substance and he's closer to our price range.

Huddlestone God no. Not good enough I prefer Barry. Huddlestone should play for Stoke.

#River Funes Mori and the possibility of being transferred: "At the moment I prefer not to talk"

The link states ;

RIVER: EVERTON COMES TO LOAD RAMIRO FUNES MORI
The Everton offered nearly six million euros by the pass defender millionaire recently summoned to the Argentina team. In Nunez they want the pass is made, but after the World Cup.

River was at the center of world football scene with obtaining the Copa Libertadores and from Europe and the eyes rested on several members of his squad. In this case, Everton comes to load Ramiro Funes Mori and seems to go further in its intention to hire him.

The team from the city of Liverpool has decided to use the purchase option contained in the contract of the twin, which is 5.8 million euros. De formalized this proposal, Nunez not have the power to reject and negotiation will depend on the will of the defender.

Marcelo Gallardo intended to continue counting on the newly summoned to the Argentina team, at least until year end, once the World Club Cup defender ended. However, the final decision lies with the own Funes Mori, who must analyze if it is to continue his career in England. The defender spoke to reporters this morning, preferring to stay out of the accounts of his transfer: "I prefer that my representative and the leaders take charge. " Furthermore, on his recent call for the Argentine national team he added: "I'm in the selection thanks to the team, the staff of any River could have been".

Bit tentative about this guy - despite not having seen him play, in true Evertonian fashion - as he would surely need some game time to adapt...

...and I know we need just need cover but I'm worried he wouldn't get a chance to prove himself unless it was under pressure in place of an injured Stones/Jags... hopefully he comes (and is boss), because we do need the personnel... but a seasoned veteran would have been less risky, for me, at this point.
We had two of those last season and look where that got us!

RIVER: EVERTON COMES TO LOAD RAMIRO FUNES MORI

Kenneth-Williams.jpg

Spent some time looking around Chelsea forums. Funniest thing :'). Some of them actually believe a deal has already been done and they are just trying to look like they put up a fight.

We had two of those last season and look where that got us!

True - one had been solid up until that season though and no-one could've predicted how rapid his demise would be (Distin, although anyone would've put money on a 37yo slowing up at some point)...

...and one who is remembered unkindly for several, stand-out woeful displays, but rightly so... and was always a bit suspect at Wigan as well.

But I'm just wetting my nickers over someone I haven't seen play yet and might come good. Just seems like he can only be a 'very good' signing or will earn the reputation of being a 'total flop' if he gets a run of games due to injury and doesn't perform.

Just been on myself mate couldn't find a single thing about Yarmolenko other than his goal, and that was posted yesterday in regards to their latest match. Link to the exact page please lad...
Just been back on Matty, and its come up in a diffrent format it is not there. But i swear on my season ticket i have just seen it somewhere, i want this transfer to go through more than any other for years. This lad could put us in the top 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back