Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how I got slated for stating Mori has the "alcaraz" feel about him but now it's hip to say it now he might be rejecting us LOL.

I think the lesson of this transfer window is that the club needs to have a strong season this year, last window players were queuing up to join us this season not so much. Shows the importance of being a top 7 club imo.

Has anyone mentioned that that Vadim Shabliy agent chap has posted another Yarmolenko to Everton piece on his Facebook? It's the Daily Mail one this time.
I sent that Vadim Shabily guy a message on facebook yesterday. Translated it and everything.

The ignorant tit didn't even reply.

Of course he probably gets lots of messages so he could be going through them. If/when he does, i expect it translated in English.

I sent that Vadim Shabily guy a message on facebook yesterday. Translated it and everything.

The ignorant tit didn't even reply.

Of course he probably gets lots of messages so he could be going through them. If/when he does, i expect it translated in English.

He's probably busy doing his utmost to look the polar opposite of what you'd expect an agent to look like to be fair.

Funny how I got slated for stating Mori has the "alcaraz" feel about him but now it's hip to say it now he might be rejecting us LOL.

I think the lesson of this transfer window is that the club needs to have a strong season this year, last window players were queuing up to join us this season not so much. Shows the importance of being a top 7 club imo.

Why? Because he's from the same continent?

aFk3whw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back