Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

i'm made up we didnt get ogbonna, because he isn't very good.

He'll be even worse than that mangala who city signed, i don't think there is any point in getting upset over us not signing joey yobo (later years) mk II when they aren't very good.

Now if we were trying really hard to get someone half decent, and we missed out then fair enough but so far we haven't moved seriously for anyone decent and missed out.

Relax.

I'm fully aboard the Hakim Ziyech School of thought. Young, just about kept Twente afloat last season and they are desperate for the money so will sell.

And he looks like Tintin.
348879099c9a9.jpg

Honestly amazed i've not seen any links this summer. We had links last summer, are looking for a player in his position around his likely price, his club are strapped for cash...if I was a journo I'd have spread that rumour weeks ago.

I can't believe we've been beaten by West Ham in getting Ogbonna. What an utter embarrassment.

Bill get yourself and your team of utter FRAUDS out of this great club once and for all! Fed up of this!

Yeah Bill, pack up the club and move it to London, it's your fault we're not based in the big smoke!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back