Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a load of people making excuses for why players have picked West Ham over us.

Truth is, these players are in their twenties foreign and will have a limited knowledge of the premiership and probably only know the so called top four.

I seriously doubt they check the title history of said club and see if they were winning trophies in the 19th century. All they care about is the money.

I can honestly say hand on heart I have no idea who finished 5th or 6th in La Liga, Serie A etc in recent years.

As for people talking about our history and West Hams, it's all a bit like the kopites talking about Chelsea. Funny thing is, I bet the majority of people on here talking about West Ham's lack of history have actually seen us win a trophy with their own eyes.

History and legacy is great, but I'm all about today and jealous of the lids in the 80's who witnessed great things. All I've got is the 95 cup final as a 16 year old kid.

TOON FAVOURITES FOR NKOULOU

Newcastle lead the race for defender Nicolas Nkoulou after Marseille decided they would rather sell their captain to an English club than Ligue 1 rivals Lyon, according to The Times.

Aston Villa and Sunderland are also said to be in for the £7m-rated Cameroon international. Was linked to us before i would want him more the van djiyk from celtic

TOON FAVOURITES FOR NKOULOU

Newcastle lead the race for defender Nicolas Nkoulou after Marseille decided they would rather sell their captain to an English club than Ligue 1 rivals Lyon, according to The Times.

Aston Villa and Sunderland are also said to be in for the £7m-rated Cameroon international. Was linked to us before i would want him more the van djiyk from celtic
7m is unbelievablely low, surely bs.

Surely the most obvious reason for Ogbonna going to West Ham (i have no idea what their wages are like compared to ours) is that he'll be first choice there week in, week out?

I suggested that on a West Ham blog... they didn't take it well.

Seems fairly self explanatory though

Folks in Twitter say there is a (upcoming) piece in the Times about us being one of a number of clubs chasing fenerbace's Mehmet Topal. Can't find a link though.

Folks in Twitter say there is a (upcoming) piece in the Times about us being one of a number of clubs chasing fenerbace's Mehmet Topal. Can't find a link though.

Fenerbahce have received a £5million offer from a mystery London club for Mehmet Topal with Arsenal touted as the favourites.

The Turkish giants are hoping to keep hold of their defensive midfielder but face a struggle.

Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur are also believed to hold an interest in the defender.

And one of those clubs has made an offer for the 29-year-old, according to Turkish Eurosport.

Arsenal are thought to be keen on adding another defensive midfielder to their squad to provide competition for Francis Coquelin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back