Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'll soon show them from where the hen pees

tumblr_lmss2ckkm81qgy5npo1_400.gif

That Ogbonna thing has really, reaaaalllly annoyed me

Because we actually tried so sign him. I know two Juve fans and they both said that they were astonished at the rumoured £8m fee.

But what does worry me is Martinez is clearly missing out on his priority targets. We're going to have aimed for gold and not even get bronze.

That Ogbonna thing has really, reaaaalllly annoyed me

Because we actually tried so sign him. I know two Juve fans and they both said that they were astonished at the rumoured £8m fee.

But what does worry me is Martinez is clearly missing out on his priority targets. We're going to have aimed for gold and not even get bronze.
do we see him as a top target really? do we know that? was it dann? is it someone else that the papers haven't caught wind of yet?

do we see him as a top target really? do we know that? was it dann? is it someone else that the papers haven't caught wind of yet?

I bloody well hope he was one of Martinez's top targets because if he is the 5th/6th/7th option for a CB we are well and truly screwed having missed out on the others.

In all seriousness, as I said, Juve have done extremely well to get so much money for him (think Kroldrup) and if Martinez did truly want him and he was serious about paying that kind of fee for him, it's worrying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back