Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't help but worry that Yarmolenko will prove to be nothing special in this league...although if Everton are willing to fork out £15m then you'd think they'd have done extremely extensive research....

He scored against us, so clearly Roberto thinks he must be very special. We can also expect bids for Danny Graham and Ahmed Elmohamady.

I'm struggling to see why a fella based in Italy would know tbh.

He's a fairly respected journalist isn't he ? Depends who else the agent represents , what clubs he's worked for in the past and a myriad other things surely ? Not saying it's true but clearly relationships between journalists & reporters whatever the nationality must be common .

Can't help thinking with the reported difficulty in dealing with Dynamo we are being used to do the leg work to get a deal in place for someone else to complete the signing. Hope I am wrong but that is the vibe I am getting!

Hate to be the bringer of bad news like, but I honestly doubt we've even bid for Yarmolenko at the moment.

Ukrainian transfers are well known to be 'mares. Might be interested, but any hope he's "on the verge" seem very naive to me.

He's a fairly respected journalist isn't he ? Depends who else the agent represents , what clubs he's worked for in the past and a myriad other things surely ? Not saying it's true but clearly relationships between journalists & reporters whatever the nationality must be common .
I've never really found him credible in the past and he gets quite a lot of stick on Twitter, however he is saying what a few other media outlets are saying; talks are ongoing.

It's actually...

------------------------Howard

Y----------------------A------------R--------------M
-------------------O----------------------L
-------E------------------N---------------------K
-----------------------O
No place for the Kone,it's a fickle game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back