Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to TRUST EFC but as this lad wrote on another forum it seems all to de ja vu,board comes in for sustained criticism & negotiations start for the most exciting foreign player we came up against last season. Just wait for some obstacle (not of our own making) to get in the way & we can claim we made best endeavours, but were let down by untrustworthy foreigners.

i'd be happy to see us pick up one top youth prospect, looking at players out of contract or possibly on loan for a couple of others and then spending on one really top player each summer. That should be achievable given the money in the premiership these days

If someone pays us over the odds for one of our players then we should be replacing them with 2 big signings to compensate

We're gonna end up with Lennon and the window will be closed.

This is what our gut tell us. Our hearts say we'll end up with some sexy international signing.

I'm going with my gut...reluctantly.

Ukrainian bread? Sounds right gash. Does it have Chernobyl nuggets instead of raisins?

Yarmolenko has super powers because of the Chernobyl fallout - he can go invisible, has uranium bones in his feet (we saw what he can do against us in Europa play), and he craps lightning.

15M is a steal for this, until his brain oozes out of his ears but if he can still run, he need no brain.

Charlie Austin has just pulled a goal back for QPR against Wolves and Sky Sports pundit Peter Beagrie thinks he's be a shrewd signing for a club in the bottom half of the Premier League...

He said: "When you look at £40m for certain players, who can’t kick the ball properly,(who's this they're talking about)I think he’s worth every penny of the £15m for any of the teams in the bottom eight of the Premier League."

We're gonna end up with Lennon and the window will be closed.

This is what our gut tell us. Our hearts say we'll end up with some sexy international signing.

I'm going with my gut...reluctantly.

I'm along the same lines. Names being thrown around like Austin, Yarmolenko, VVD but in truth this board will feel satisfied with a deadline day deal for Lennon and Evans. Will say they tried for the others but ran into complications and had to move quickly to get Lennon and Evans.

Could go either way this, let's be honest the press over here hasn't exactly covered the Mori deal in great detail up until the last 48 hours or so.

I do think their is something in it but whether we will stump up the cash is another story. Expect this to drag on for atleast another week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back