Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine Barkley (who's back to being a world beater)
Mirallas
Deulofeu
Yarmalenko
Lukaku (who's back to being a world beater)... In the same team!
And please bare in mind, this isn't one of those posts where idiots say, "i'd love to see this team, Kagawa, Ronaldo, Messi etc.."
This is actually a strong possibility! Boo Ya Ka SHA!

If we are seriously looking at buying Yarmolenko, I think it indicates that there is going to be a complete change in the style of football we play. He is not a possession player, he is explosive. I can see us playing a lot of football on the counter attack. With Barkley, Mirrallas, Lukaku, Yarmolenko and Deulofeu in the squad, it does make a lot of sense as they are all rapid and strong. Very exciting I think.

I think we saw a taster of a new "style" against Southampton for the first goal. Last season we were criminal in the way we approached counter-attacking football; completely wasted the speed and power we have up top. I think if we sign him we'll continue to do that. Barry will end up being the only player back from midfield so in effect it's 5 in defence, 5 in attack until the full-backs join to make it a 3 (Stones, Barry, Jags) and 7 up top like Barcelona do on the counter. Makes sense based on the type of players we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back