Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone on Twitter - particulary without a blue tick - chatting on about this after The Echo broke their story is to be disregarded.

Regurgitated pap.

Also the Echo have said we're meeting the Kiev president not Yarmolenko's agent, and I imagine they're more likely to know.

So am i the only one that got the memo were we all have to copy and paste eachothers opinions ?

I didnt want you to feel left out @Ashtonian so i copied and pasted your last reply.

If you need any more tips: yarmolenko is great, evans is turd, rannochia is not happening, mori will sign this week, groucho's lad got his first efc shirt & the moutinho-ly grail has been replaced by the yarmolenko-meter.

Copy and paste were applicable.

Usually but in this case it seems that there is more to it than money - think the owner wanted a CL club to come in and was holding out for it for status reasons. Could well be possible we had to wait this long to even bring them to the negotiating table.

That is actually a fair point. Though, I think it's fair to say that an English CL team would never have been in for him.

Though maybe one of the Spanish teams might have been interested.

apart from being ripped off for a player in the last year of contract

Meh. The whole last year of contract thing ... if the person you are negotiating with doesn't blink then it doesn't matter. Considering there are supposedly multiple bids (one we know of for sure in Stoke) at or around the price we would be paying then it's not a rip off as that represents his market value.

Tom Cleverly free transfer
Gerard Deulofeu £4m
Telling Chelsea to do one even after offering £40m -

priceless

Stones is like a new signing ... for real though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back