Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if we do sign Yarmalenko we don't need a backup striker as that is one his best qualities that he is versatile enough and experienced in playing both roles,

If he was to sign though it would be a interesting team trying to pick a starting XI as to field out strongest team a midfielder would need to be dropped....

Lukaku
Delefeou (wing)
Yarmalenko (wing)
Mirallas (CAM)
Barkley
McCarthy
Coleman
Stones
Jags
Baines
Howard

Is what I would like to see

I'd replace howard with.......me nan lol

He's a contract nonce mate. He nonces contracts, not children.

Those poor, poor contracts.

6rS3kQy.png

yes, @Bungle lends massive comedic buttress to this forum but in so doing, he at times abnegates the primary capacity delegated him this window. We can only hope, at this moment, he is near some rain lashed and wind swept landing strip, plane spotting the arrival of Everton's transferees.

I'm at Thorpe Park, no sighting of any transfer targets here so far

Still going with this (slightly edited);
"I prefer thinking about waking up after deadline day,log on to GOT,still hungover after an amazing start to the season (first half against Watford ignored) and be completely and immediately brought back to life by seeing that beautiful smile from Martinez,surrounded by three phenomenal signings we only have dreamt of with a happy ,joyful Stones hanging over their shoulders,joining in in that incredibly positive atmosphere that has taken over at Goodison."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back