Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha what did I say a few weeks back. We will end up with Januazj on loan as our elusive playmaker. Absolute joke this club is. Want the season done with already.

This confirms the echo hasn't got the foggiest!
He has started the last two games for united, so would indicate LVG see's him as a squad important player for the season, so why would he entertain sending him on loan, especially to a club where he wouldn't be a guaranteed starter!!!

We've moved on from the brazilian already?

that was quick.

Read the article - it says Martinez is after Januzaj on loan as well as Bernard. So that would be 3 signings including Mori. Absolutely no mention of our friend Leandro Rodriguez - don't know whether that means Leandro's out of the picture altogether. It is hard to keep up !

I have only ever seen Bernard play a 10 minute cameo for Brazil so a bit unfair to judge but I thought at the time, what is the mascot coming on for?

We will sign Lennon and maybe that young Argie kid and sell Stones..

Nailed on[/QUOTE

Agreed, however, if Stones does go then reckon we get Yarm. Wondering if Chavski have gone a bit cold? possibly why the Yarm stories are less positive today, although Terry got sent off today (worrying) !!

Januzaj link makes no sense for me.

1. He's starting games for United.
2. We've already got 2 quality wingers sitting on the bench.

Read the article - it says Martinez is after Januzaj on loan as well as Bernard. So that would be 3 signings including Mori. Absolutely no mention of our friend Leandro Rodriguez - don't know whether that means Leandro's out of the picture altogether. It is hard to keep up !

To be honest, he's been banging on about 2 or 3 for a couple of weeks.

i don't think januzaj or bernard are genuine targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back