Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To quote exactly what he said at the end there...

I know he talks rubbish 99% of the time, but that doesn't fill me with confidence at all. Still umming and arring between 2 or 3 players.
I take that as Yarmolenko isnt dead in the water , if its sorted it will be him & Mori.
If its off it will be Mori & 2 others ie Possibly Bernard & 1 other. Think thats the budget we are working in.
Leandro would be an extra for a nominal fee anyway....confusing.

If we are getting this south American striker in then punt Naismith ffs, offers absolutely nothing and could get us £4-5 mil to push the Yarmolenko deal over the line. Disgraceful how that clogger is getting game over Kev and Deloufeu.
Have to agree. He's probably the only salable asset that wouldn't diminish our side. I just don't see a team that is going to pay for McGeady: too much of a luxury player for a newly promoted side and just too crap for any established team. Naismith could improve a lot of teams. We desperately need somebody special and we are broke. Needs must. Wish our club would just take a bit of a risk, stretch our finances and buy a quality player. If it doesn't work out, retrench next season and reconsider the manager's position. This game shows that we are "nearly there, but not quite." But we are nearly there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back