Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would we pull out of a deal because of Roma? It's either Kyiv are trying to move the goalposts or we are being too tight ass to pay the money

He doesn't want to be in the Ukraine apparently which might have contributed to his poor form last season. His attitude has been questioned which might be a concern.

I was chatting to someone today and I suggested I'd love for us to have a Juninho (ex Middlesborough) type player. We need someone who can work in tight spaces - Bernard could possibly be that player?

...weird, when I looked at You Tube clip he reminded me of Juninho.

Don't do this to us Everton!
We really do struggle to conclude transfers for one reason or another.
Just when we think we are getting a really good player, something happens to ruin it.
I am beginning to get the feeling that we won't get in the players we want and have to make do - that is my fear.
Hoping to be proved wrong!

We'v had half the players, and the manager come out and say our deals are gonna go down to the wire and to be patient. So just do that eh......

I imagine money is one issue (ie waiting for some) and secondly a lot of transfers ain't done until the final week....it's just the way it is.....and it's not just us! City, utd, arsenal will all be at it last minute if they can.

Stop getting your knickers in a twist until September 3rd at least.

Don't do this to us Everton!
We really do struggle to conclude transfers for one reason or another.
Just when we think we are getting a really good player, something happens to ruin it.
I am beginning to get the feeling that we won't get in the players we want and have to make do - that is my fear.
Hoping to be proved wrong!
If we bring in 3 unknown squad fillers and that's it then I am done for this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back