Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club will spend it's TV money. I will be astounded if they didn't. But until then, pitchforks, torches and planes can stay in the bin.

Need a playmaker in asap but also need a LB coming in on loan imo. Can't rely on young Galloway and Oviedo for me is finished. Don't think we can recall Garbutt back either.

Garbutt is injured anyway mate. The irony of last season having Baines,Oviedo,Galloway and worrying about Garbutt leaving due to lack of game time and here we are 3 games in with no bloody left back.

Everton that

I'm struggling to understand why we have left our business so late, Martinez has known for some time now where he needs to strengthen, yet we are a week away from the window closing and we are still no nearer.

If we sign no one else then I think we have every right to ask questions.

I may be overstating it a bit but this next week could be the biggest in the clubs recent history in terms of holding onto our assets and strengthening with quality.

I'm struggling to understand why we have left our business so late, Martinez has known for some time now where he needs to strengthen, yet we are a week away from the window closing and we are still no nearer.

If we sign no one else then I think we have every right to ask questions.

I may be overstating it a bit but this next week could be the biggest in the clubs recent history in terms of holding onto our asserts and strengthening with quality.
we probably wait til the end to try to save money. martinez was quoted in may saying we'd get a few in early and a few late in the window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back