Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
The best post I've seen in this thread for a few days!

Not to worry lads we are now into the "Happy Hour" you know the one where all the scandal rags write allsorts of nonesense about who's leaving and who we are about to sign/in talks/loan .10.30 til 11.30 free for all on Newsnow( Iturbe poised).we can all have another gripe & groan for the next 24 hrs , now wheres me pint :pint2:

If Yarmolenko doesn't come off (I still think we'll get him), I'd love us to move for Matias Fernandez. He really struggled with injuries after his move from Sporting to Fiorentina, but in the last season or so has fully recovered and really is class. I mentioned earlier that I reported on Fiorentina yesterday (who played some lovely stuff - similar to us in RM's first season). He replaced Ilicic after an hour and was really sharp.

I think he may have just signed a new contract with Fiorentina, and he is 29. But, he's never relied on pace and is very Silva-esque in his style of play. Got 12 assists last season.

Very different to Yarmolenko, but someone who I think could bring a lot to our team; though with his age £6mil would have to be the max fee. Anyway, it's not exactly likely to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back