Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
More like working class. He put a shift in which is fair, but a class winger to me is Kanchelskis. Lennon is an industrial working class winger. Does a job.. Not what we need to push for the top of the table though.
not sure how some of the things being said about Lennon are reasons not to bring him in. He put a shift in, went past players and gave Colemen more freedom. So until we are in a positon to attract a player of the calibre of Kanchelskis, who worked his socks off for the team as well so couldocunt as working class, then Lennon is more than good enough I think. As Kanchelskis was probably the best winger in the league for a few years then hope we do find a player like that but we need to get behind any players who come in, work hard and make things happen.

Iturbe looked so so good 2 seasons ago, but that whole Roma team had a brainfart last season, so I'm not sure how much was him and how much was the team.

They obviously know the issues with obtaining work permits so would they really have the lad sat in the stand with an everton scarf in his hand if they didnt know something already
They sometimes expect to lose the first pemit hearing so bank on winning the appeal which I think they will if sky are right about losing the 1st one as others have said I would be surprised if they brought him over knowing they wouldn't get a permit....but hey it is Everton

At least Mori gets to take home a momento.:oops:
haha hope he takes a bag of toffees home for his teammates aswell! is this really now a dead deal or is there other avenues we can take if his permit was rejected, other than loaning him abroad that is, cos that would b a great help to us

They sometimes expect to lose the first pemit hearing so bank on winning the appeal which I think they will if sky are right about losing the 1st one as others have said I would be surprised if they brought him over knowing they wouldn't get a permit....but hey it is Everton
Haha you actually answered my nxt question before i got it through

Been offline this evening, but is the Funes Mori deal dead due to failure to secure a work permit, or is it still on ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back