Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh do me a favour will you, KOFF! You've based that on what, absolute biff tards in the media who are doing their job by making nonsense rumours out of thin air, which you then hold Everton accountable for?
Can u do me a favour , this is a freeking forum and even if info come from pipline in Nigeria if you dont like it move on , you know because its no your faterhland , it s Everton forum,

That's certainly fair analysis, particularly as far as that interview is concerned.

Yarmolenko, however, does not remind me of Pienaar.

right this second i can't think of anyone who reminds me a lot of him mate tbf, Yarmolenko is completely different but does have a huge end product in assists and goals which in the end is what matters most

I hope we dont buy Brother Bernard as he is gash.
Also I have a sneaky suspicion we are delaying Yarmalenko and Van Dijk as its been agreed to hold off until Stones goes.
I can see it happening but hope it doesn't obviously.
If we end up with Evans and Bernard its a disaster.
Bernard is like a cross between Juninho , Osman and Napoleon Dynamite

Oh wow.

I hope we dont buy Brother Bernard as he is gash.
Also I have a sneaky suspicion we are delaying Yarmalenko and Van Dijk as its been agreed to hold off until Stones goes.
I can see it happening but hope it doesn't obviously.
If we end up with Evans and Bernard its a disaster.
Bernard is like a cross between Juninho , Osman and Napoleon Dynamite

Stones isn't going mate.

right this second i can't think of anyone who reminds me a lot of him mate tbf, Yarmolenko is completely different but does have a huge end product in assists and goals which in the end is what matters most

Good point as well. Most of these players would help, even if the fit isn't immediately clear.

That said, if the plan is to play Cleverley/Naismith/Osman on one side while either Mirallas or Deulofeu stays at home then I just don't see how this kind of signing results in more points.

Stones isn't going mate.

Of course he is. If the board doesn't sell Stones on deadline day how else are they going to succeed in their mission to ruin the lives of Everton fans? Can't be done.

This is a well orchestrated, decades long plan to bring about the demise of Everton Football Club. The sale of Stones is imperative to the scheme.

Gervinho now being touted, yet gods! Is there any journalist who actually gets off their arse anymore? They must just trawl all the loons on Twitter and cut and paste!
Lazy journo saying De guzman on loan. Not what we need
More than likely someone trying to bump Sunderland for more money, decent player but as you say not what we need.
After there start to the season the sharks will smell there desperation from miles off and go in for the kill and try to get them to throw money at there clients to come to Sunderland.
Shame that club are like that dont mind them at all, unlike the bells next door to them

Of course he is. If the board doesn't sell Stones on deadline day how else are they going to succeed in their mission to ruin the lives of Everton fans? Can't be done.

This is a well orchestrated, decades long plan to bring about the demise of Everton Football Club. The sale of Stones is imperative to the scheme.

Oh aren't you a obnoxious cockwomble.

Stones isn't going and every blue is happy. Stop acting like a big kid

giphy.gif
We've gone from Yarmolenko to cat gifs in the last 24 hours. 'Sake Everton.

Oh aren't you a obnoxious cockwomble.

Stones isn't going and every blue is happy. Stop acting like a big kid

I'm sorry if you can't see how the board is planning to bring about the destruction of Merseyside, but there's nothing I can do to help you.

I'm similarly sorry if you can't see the satirical nature of the original post. It was a joke.

They obviously know the issues with obtaining work permits so would they really have the lad sat in the stand with an everton scarf in his hand if they didnt know something already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back