Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you dont have Gerwinho and Iturbe in Mix , You know Everton is in a mix of few clubs, I watch Roma and i can say to you these two players if u can get them on loan with option ti buy take them

I've seen a little bit of Iturbe. Good player. Not what we need of course but he's alright.

I hope we dont buy Brother Bernard as he is gash.
Also I have a sneaky suspicion we are delaying Yarmalenko and Van Dijk as its been agreed to hold off until Stones goes.
I can see it happening but hope it doesn't obviously.
If we end up with Evans and Bernard its a disaster.
Bernard is like a cross between Juninho , Osman and Napoleon Dynamite

There is one more option frome Roma tha could be bzy Ljajic , hes like a better Jovetic with no injury and if i wanna o spend money i would buy Pjanic from there. I can' believe that Roma pay 14 mill for Dzeko , proven goalscorr in 2 leagues

I hope we dont buy Brother Bernard as he is gash.
Also I have a sneaky suspicion we are delaying Yarmalenko and Van Dijk as its been agreed to hold off until Stones goes.
I can see it happening but hope it doesn't obviously.
If we end up with Evans and Bernard its a disaster.
Bernard is like a cross between Juninho , Osman and Napoleon Dynamite
Van Dijk from Lazio . Everton really need to change this old squad Barry Osman Piennar , paly younger, bring somethin , you have lads full burstinh with energy on bench on Everton or somwhere else

I think if we just end up with mori and Rodriquez at the end of this window it will be an absolute disgrace. Martinez tells us he knows exactly what we need from the end of last season and yet here we are in the last week of the transfer window frantically scratching around to bring in players. None being the 'number 10' we so desperately need. The board and Martinez are equally to blame.

Oh do me a favour will you, KOFF! You've based that on what, absolute biff tards in the media who are doing their job by making nonsense rumours out of thin air, which you then hold Everton accountable for?

I'm going to regret asking this. I already regret even thinking about it.

Why does it seem we're only linked with wingers when we rather obviously need an attacking central midfielder?

Does anyone who knows Iturbe know if he can play behind the striker? Transfermarket says he can, but I've only seen him play on the wing.

I'm going to regret asking this. I already regret even thinking about it.

Why does it seem we're only linked with wingers when we rather obviously need an attacking central midfielder?

because we dont need a central midfielder mate, if we got one we basically call time on barkley, the obvious choice has always been a wide midfielder/playmaker, the mertens type/tadic etc

because we dont need a central midfielder mate, if we got one we basically call time on barkley, the obvious choice has always been a wide midfielder/playmaker, the mertens type/tadic etc

Then what was all that nonsense from the spring about Martinez looking abroad for "number 10"? (Source: http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-look-abroad-find-no10-9242727)

Outside of his first year here, Martinez has showed a preference for utilizing only one winger in his tactics, and the club have already spent on Deulofeu and Mirallas (new contract) this summer. Unless he plans to revert to the 4-2-3-1/4-3-3 we saw two years ago, I'd have to give a thumbs down to any additional wingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back