Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Stones goes, I don't think we need to replace him with a young/youngish centre back. We seem to have two Stones clones in Galloway and Holgate so I think we're well stocked at centre back for the future. Funes Mori + someone around 30 in their prime to give us 3 or 4 years would be good in my opinion.

Surely if Stones goes the silver lining will be that we'll get Yarmolenko?!

If we finished the transfer window with neither of them then there would be murder!

Surely if Stones goes the silver lining will be that we'll get Yarmolenko?!

If we finished the transfer window with neither of them then there would be murder!

This is my worst nightmare! Its looking more and more like coming true after today....'koff Everton

We should go back to Kiev for Yarmolenko and Dragovic with the Stones money (after fees and wages) and use the remainder of our original kitty on Austin.

What original kitty you ask? The one we all have been dreaming was actually there i say.
Dragovic is superb.

Dragovic, Yarmolenko and Dragovic, Lennon and De Guzman on loan and we will all be saying John who?

We should go back to Kiev for Yarmolenko and Dragovic with the Stones money (after fees and wages) and use the remainder of our original kitty on Austin.

What original kitty you ask? The one we all have been dreaming was actually there i say.

I'd be made up with the three of them signing but there is just no way that Kiev will sell us two of their best players before they embark on their Champions League campaign.

Also don't want Van Dijk, has been awful tonight against Malmo.

Honestly: on the CB situation: we dont have a stellar CB partnership. We just dont. We have two good CBs who aren't a partnership. The sum is not greater than the parts. Look at the facts and their lack of organisation. So any player(s) coming in at that position dont have a massively high bar to get over.

Get shut of that little toe rag and move on with some signings.
Lot of truth in that Davek , said it weeks ago prior to tonights goings on that we are to easy at the back with those two in tandem , both good but not as a unit.
Do chelsea need a keeper as well . Might soften the blow a bit if he went as well

I'd be made up with the three of them signing but there is just no way that Kiev will sell us two of their best players before they embark on their Champions League campaign.

The Russian transfer window don't always follow the European one, but I don't know whether it will this time

If Stones goes, I don't think we need to replace him with a young/youngish centre back. We seem to have two Stones clones in Galloway and Holgate so I think we're well stocked at centre back for the future. Funes Mori + someone around 30 in their prime to give us 3 or 4 years would be good in my opinion.

A bit optimistic, Holgate has been at the club at 10 days and Galloway has played 5 games at left back. We need a high quality centre-half to partner Jags and another of reasonable quality as back up for the inevitable injuries etc. The pressure on Jags for the next few games is going to be immense.

Every single CB available, or who we are even remotely interested in will be priced out of reach. What we just get a 30-40m windfall, we are woefully short at that position.

Christ, I'm surprised we haven't read that the Mori deal is off after his price was raised 20m

FFS, this really could only happen to Everton eh lads?

Those three would have me settled for sure. Never happen though....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back