Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be mate its like watching tom huddleston trying to play centre back at the moment.
Always looked decent the times I have seen him but thats in the scots lg.
Few have posted before he gets ripped in Europe.
Sooner have a bit of a leader at the back myself bit of an organiser /hardcase more commanding even if a bit older till gallaway or browning are ready got high hopes for them myself
Galloway is the one edge mate. He's got a bit of class to him

The Mail saying we've bid £5m for Fazio.

I saw him play for Sevilla in an Europa League semi-final vs. Valencia, I really wasn't expecting a brick sh*thouse who took no prisoners and put everything in Row Z or hoofed it into the other half. Nothing cultured about him, a defender's defender and presumably of no use to Martinez on that basis. We could worse with £5m.

He's South American so it's definitely on.

We'll be linked with every player now until the window closes or until Stones situation is sorted.

Honestly: on the CB situation: we dont have a stellar CB partnership. We just dont. We have two good CBs who aren't a partnership. The sum is not greater than the parts. Look at the facts and their lack of organisation. So any player(s) coming in at that position dont have a massively high bar to get over.

Get shut of that little toe rag and move on with some signings.

Fazio was boss on FM11 or something - had like 19 heading and jumping. With the corner trick he got 30 a season.

For that reason, I'm... haha nope, obviously it'd be a stupid signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back