Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah and Lopes is a young highly thought of player who's going to struggle to break in a at City in a position we're looking to improve.

It's another young inexperienced kid though isn't it DD plus it would be like getting repeatedly kicked in the balls by saying "yeah we will sell you one of our top players, but any chance we can have him back for a year because we are scruffs,oh and we will take one of your kid centre backs as well for you if you don't mind".

We've already got a board mentality of small mindedness without us helping them mate. If he goes, he goes but not before Martinez absolutely punts him up the arse for about 3 miles I hope.

It's another young inexperienced kid though isn't it DD plus it would be like getting repeatedly kicked in the balls by saying "yeah we will sell you one of our top players, but any chance we can have him back for a year because we are scruffs,oh and we will take one of your kid centre backs as well for you if you don't mind".

We've already got a board mentality of small mindedness without us helping them mate. If he goes, he goes but not before Martinez absolutely punts him up the arse for about 3 miles I hope.

Common practice abroad though macca, even for the big clubs. We need to get as good a deal for ourselves as possible, £35m, another season of him here and a young player off them that's would fit in would be a good deal.

I imagine one of the reasons we've not yet released any statements is to see if other parties start to express interest.

Really surprised more premier league clubs haven't tapped into the German league. High standard of football and some very good players, but for some reason more players are signed from French clubs.

Common practice abroad though macca, even for the big clubs. We need to get as good a deal for ourselves as possible, £35m, another season of him here and a young player off them that's would fit in would be a good deal.

I imagine one of the reasons we've not yet released any statements is to see if other parties start to express interest.

Just makes me sick to the pit of my stomach that would have to consider it mate. Would rather keep him locked under my stairs for the next 4 years DD

Think the Leverkeusen rumors are for Reinartz as our replacement.

EDIT: I don't think Stones is going, but Mori isn't happening anymore so this is the 3rd CB.

Look at my last post mate. Don't think its him were after sadly.

I know that. I was taking a look since I've never heard of a guy scoring 11 free kicks in a row. When Baines scored two I thought it was pretty special.

I was wrong, hopefully for the good way. Reinartz isn't in the lineup( according to the Bundesliga website)- but let's not get too excited about Hakan.

Just makes me sick to the pit of my stomach that would have to consider it mate. Would rather keep him locked under my stairs for the next 4 years DD

Haha, okay just let him out for matches!

It's more the way it's actually played for me, and if his heads turned we need to attract other offers. City and Utd must surely be interested in him and City have a few young players that maybe we could take off their hands as part of a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back