Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not that weird. I'm just saying the grass ins't always greener. Personally I see him as an 8 but he's better than most at 10 also. Him at 10 with Del, Rom, Kev even Clev around him is cool with me. They all want the ball and give him options.

But Martinez said we would sign a playmaker, yeah? So it's not about the quality we already have, it's about the player he's looking to sign.

But Martinez said we would sign a playmaker, yeah? So it's not about the quality we already have, it's about the player he's looking to sign.

Ye, Yarmo would have been/would be sweet, but if we don't get him Ross is a good option at 10 till Jan or even the summer.

Just have to keep tabs on how much money we should have and keep reminding the board that we expect it to be spent.

Samir Nasri anyone?
He is a quality player reaching his prime, but behind Silva, Sterling, Navas and now De Bruyne in the pecking order. He might be willing to take a pay cut to play more football (clutches at straws)

The lad has fitted in seamlessly into our team, hope he get's the praise he deserves, it's easy to be overlooked when you get chopped around a lot.

He seems to have played in every position except the one he would most favour for himself, central midfield and up the park.

Samir Nasri anyone?
He is a quality player reaching his prime, but behind Silva, Sterling, Navas and now De Bruyne in the pecking order. He might be willing to take a pay cut to play more football (clutches at straws)
With Kevin de Bruyne going there makes you think how will he get a game. His ego suggests he wouldn't consider us and his wages will be astronomical!

Samir Nasri anyone?

If he's willing to take an 80% wage cut then definitely!

Would actually be exactly what we need though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back