Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if everyone stays we need 3 players in 5 days.

Ones basically done.

Need a striker and a number 10 which will probably cost a wedge.

I just can't see it.

there MUST be a striker on loan somewhere we could get? the number 10 will prob not happen and we will get lennon instead

was thinking last night, austin would be great on all those opportunities del was creating...

We need at least 4 players to finish in the top 7 this season. A goalkeeper is a must, but can't see that happening, though I'd love to have Valdes. Centre back who I presume is Funes Mori. Someone who can link midfield and attack, no idea who. A forward, just hope it's not the lad from South America who no one has ever heard of.

Going to be a rush over the next 5 days and I'm not optimistic that we will secure any big signings to make a difference.

anything Ron Swanson says, i take as gospel

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4516-1364564975-1.gif

Well, yeah. That's weird logic.

Its not that weird. I'm just saying the grass ins't always greener. Personally I see him as an 8 but he's better than most at 10 also. Him at 10 with Del, Rom, Kev even Clev around him is cool with me. They all want the ball and give him options.

So if everyone stays we need 3 players in 5 days.

Ones basically done.

Need a striker and a number 10 which will probably cost a wedge.

I just can't see it.
Mori is good as done, as you said. Just need to sort out paperwork and work permit.

Rodriguez will be the striker it appears despite me having no clue how he'll be good enough.

I think we'll be putting all our effort into the "number 10/playmaker" signing and it's going to go down to deadline day, I honestly think we're trying to call Kiev's bluff. I feel they're not budging hoping we up our offer or other teams come in offering more. If it comes deadline day and no one else comes in, we don't up our offer I think they may accept.

We've just got to get a plan B in the works if it isn't a bluff or things don't work out.

Reactions: FTY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back