Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only that meff Iain Dowie was managing a no-mark club.

Surely Sunderland would take him... Maybe we need to do a Michael Owen esk brochure.

Not sure what we could fill it with? Most number of step overs, only to turn back towards his own goal? Most running to the corner flag and giving a goal kick?

I really wanted to like the lad, but he just isnt good enough.

Are there any good ones available?

I think we should have made the Australian Matt Ryan a priority this window, although he probably still would have chosen Valencia over us.

I'd have taken Valdes for a year whilst we scouted someone more long-term but alas... Howard. Matt Ryan & Nyland that we were both linked with in January went on the cheap. Not many great keepers out their available these days it seems! I'd have liked Butland for long term but won't be able to tempt him from tropical Stoke City now.

Goalie is a serious concern - think howard might even go home for a season or two before he retires, the club surely must be scouting options and making plans.

Surely Sunderland would take him... Maybe we need to do a Michael Owen esk brochure.

Not sure what we could fill it with? Most number of step overs, only to turn back towards his own goal? Most running to the corner flag and giving a goal kick?

I really wanted to like the lad, but he just isnt good enough.

Agreed. Not alone there lad. Need to bin him off along with Gibbo who can be the driver.

I think when Yarmolenko said there's no time left in the window to do the deal he meant there's no time for Kiev to get a replacement which they have been looking for but so far players have rejected them. It's not looking good. If we can't get him for the start of the season we should try and do a deal which brings him in January when after the CL games end.

I think when Yarmolenko said there's no time left in the window to do the deal he meant there's no time for Kiev to get a replacement which they have been looking for but so far players have rejected them. It's not looking good. If we can't get him for the start of the season we should try and do a deal which brings him in January when after the CL games end.
By which point he can legally sign for Barca. No doubt meets the chairman's definition of top team too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back