Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's stilli banging on about the 3.

Mori is definitely happening and will be 1. Rodriguez is joining but doesn't count.

The other 2 are attacking players. No idea who.

This is all from the presser.

Hang on.. That means no Jonny Evans!!!

YAAASSS

Right lads,

Is there even a remote chance Pato is a suprise possibility? Or has his agent stopped trying to sell him for another year?

Is there anything else on Bernard?

Where the hell is Rodriguez, and if Mori's permit is taking this long how can we even get one for him?

still dunno how lennon fits in here...maybe there are 3 definites, then lennon depends on shipping out others?

no goalkeeper then...sigh

Right lads,

Is there even a remote chance Pato is a suprise possibility? Or has his agent stopped trying to sell him for another year?

Where the hell is Rodriguez, and if Mori's permit is taking this long how can we even get one for him?

You do realise that Pato is absolute toilet these days yeah?

still dunno how lennon fits in here...maybe there are 3 definites, then lennon depends on shipping out others?

Well he did say attacking positions. Lennon would count in that. Might not be him at all. Who the hell knows?

Oh and it means no Huddlestone! WHOP WNOP

Right lads,

Never thought I'd say this, but I wouldn't actually want Pato to sign, seems like an unfit bad egg (a bit like Eto').

Why havent we been linked to Dries Mertens yet? Seems to fit the bill, and Belgian, which automatically makes him ace.

I think we'll sign Lennon, but on loan and not as part of the three.

Mystery playmaker, mystery striker, Funes Mori and Lennon to come. I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back