Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never thought I'd say this, but I wouldn't actually want Pato to sign, seems like an unfit bad egg (a bit like Eto').

Why havent we been linked to Dries Mertens yet? Seems to fit the bill, and Belgian, which automatically makes him ace.

we were originally and recently Napoli rejected a 30 million euro bid for him so no chance of that happening now.

If he was younger then maybe

Is it me or is Leandro Rodriguez equivalent to buying someone from League 2 (the old 4th division). The only video I could find of him looked like it was filmed on an old betamax camcorder down the local park.

Hopefully this is a Coleman-esque scouting coup rather than a sign of desperation.

I'm excited to see how this Rodriguez turns out for us. From his youtube highlights he seems to have the ability to score goals from nothing. Could be a cracking bit of business from Martinez.

Is it me or is Leandro Rodriguez equivalent to buying someone from League 2 (the old 4th division). The only video I could find of him looked like it was filmed on an old betamax camcorder down the local park.

Hopefully this is a Coleman-esque scouting coup rather than a sign of desperation.

I think it's you mate!

He's a young lad who will go into th reserves to see if he's any good. Low risk and not a hint of desperation.

Looks like Yarmolenko has his heart set on one of the big boys. Barcelona, Arsenal at a push. I think he'd sooner leave on a free and have his pick of clubs. A shame really as he's obviously going to be a superstar. But if he doesn't want to play for us, he doesn't want to play for us.

Looks like Yarmolenko has his heart set on one of the big boys. Barcelona, Arsenal at a push. I think he'd sooner leave on a free and have his pick of clubs. A shame really as he's obviously going to be a superstar. But if he doesn't want to play for us, he doesn't want to play for us.

Fair enough

We really don't need Lennon at all though, do we? I can't see any point in bringing him in, even though I do like him.

The 3 behind Lukaku will hopefully be: Mirallas - Barkley - Delofeu.

The issue is if they get injured (which is probable with Mirallas) we only have McGeady/Pienaar to turn to, he'll be decent back up and a good sub to bring on after 60 minutes or so. He's certainly not going to be our saviour though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back