Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strange thing happened here, just been told that a major hotel about a hours drive from Moscow has a large 6 room booking under the name EvertonFC - all the names of the guests are Russian - paid for by a UK person though english name - UK email addy etc, trust me absolutely no one here knows who Everton are i am baffled what the hell it means ;/

Strange thing happened here, just been told that a major hotel about a hours drive from Moscow has a large 6 room booking under the name EvertonFC - all the names of the guests are Russian - paid for by a UK person though english name - UK email addy etc, trust me absolutely no one here knows who Everton are i am baffled what the hell it means ;/

we are buying russia! or putin is taking us over or something

love these type of rumours

why do you get told that?

We are buying Hulk

.....how would you know this, Stevon? It could be Hibbert's Russian twin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back