Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know how Levy works. The price tag on Lennon may not be £9m but he'll demand a silly fee.

Remember when he offered 250k for Neville? No matter what you think of him, he was our club captain at the time. More derisory than the initial Chelsea bids for Stones! Would rather not deal with either Spurs or Chelsea for any transfers.

What I'd do for a young Steven Pienaar right now. Like many have said, just need a quality link up players who can retain possession on a regular basis. That and another keeper, centre back and striker please...
Levy has a problem with Lennon.
If he keeps him at Spurs it is likely that he won't play any part with the first team squad. He will probably cost about 4m-5m in the next year in salary and bonuses. He will then leave for nothing.

A sale now for even 3m will generate..3m and possibly save 5m...it really is quite simple.
The additional problem that Levy has is it appears Lennon wants Everton only and can do the maths as well as Levy can.
It will happen I am sure.

Jakub Blaszczykowski is an issue at Everton, where a winger is still being sought, reports Doering_Stefan #BVB

Random Twitter rumour of the day.

Any bid over £3m for Lennon at this stage is a stupid bid.

I wouldn't want to go much higher than this, £5m tops. Spurs themselves have hardly been prolific this summer.

EDIT. Scrub that, they spent £22m this morning!

Last edited:
Blaszczykowski has been linked with Liverpool last few days, I don't think we should be signing someone who is 29 and whose form has been on the dip for the last 2 years.

Another positive presser from Martinez.
  • Confirmed Leandro Rodriguez is not one of the 3 but instead will go into the development squad.
  • Funes Mori is all but done, given he said we were waiting on his international clearance transferring rather then a work permit..
  • That the other two players were going to fill attacking positions
Very exciting!!

Another positive presser from Martinez.
  • Confirmed Leandro Rodriguez is not one of the 3 but instead will go into the development squad.
  • Funes Mori is all but done, given he said we were waiting on his international clearance transferring rather then a work permit..
  • That the other two players were going to fill attacking positions
Very exciting!!
Austin and no 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back