Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see any way that Yarmalenko will be coming. Their owner has said he's staying and the player being able to walk away for nothing in 12 months time isn't exactly going to be something he wasn't aware of. They'd also be leaving themselves with little or no time to get a replacement in ahead of a Champions league campaign.

I really don't have any idea who we could get in instead though

I thought RM said he wanted to make 2 or 3 major signings.

If Leandro is a developmental player then we've only announced one.

Hurry up Yarmo (I know, no chance), etc. we haven't got all day.

We all know how Levy works. The price tag on Lennon may not be £9m but he'll demand a silly fee.

Remember when he offered 250k for Neville? No matter what you think of him, he was our club captain at the time. More derisory than the initial Chelsea bids for Stones! Would rather not deal with either Spurs or Chelsea for any transfers.

What I'd do for a young Steven Pienaar right now. Like many have said, just need a quality link up players who can retain possession on a regular basis. That and another keeper, centre back and striker please...

i think he'll go for pennies personally. How much is he on a week at Spurs? they'll save several million on his wages alone if they can get rid. The only way they'll get a decent fee for him is if a Sunderland or someone like that, desperate to stay in the league, make an offer otherwise i think he'll go for 1-2m. They have no desire to keep him and have made that clear.

I can't see any way that Yarmalenko will be coming. Their owner has said he's staying and the player being able to walk away for nothing in 12 months time isn't exactly going to be something he wasn't aware of. They'd also be leaving themselves with little or no time to get a replacement in ahead of a Champions league campaign.

I really don't have any idea who we could get in instead though
Aaron meet Whitty, Whitty meet Aaron

I think we'll put a very cheeky last minute offer in, for Lennon. He hasn't got a squad number they won't want to pay his wages until January at the earliest. Does he not have a number because they have full compliment of over 21 year olds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back