Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair Dutch you've probably seen him more than me. Seen him a fair bit for Swansea and a couple times for Napoliwhere he was always a CM.

Neat and tidy player though with and eye for goal.

He did play a few games off Bony for Swansea when Michu wasn't fit/was struggling with other non-footballing matters.
Still more of a centre mid though

Not sure if posted but...

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    38.8 KB · Views: 364
Lennon will only come in McGeady is sold IMO. Not sure we need him as a priority. We need a creative player comfortable at No.10 or on one of the flanks, and probably a back up ST - taken Mori as done.
Think there will be lots of games that will suit Lennons play rather than Del's.For a small fee he will be a good buy.

Would take him as replacement for Barry (McCarthy to take over Barry's role) or Gibson (like for like), but otherwise not fussed.
I've a good feeling about him if we do sign him.Might end up like Cleveley,one we aren't fussed about getting but ends up a pleasant surprise.

I just don't get that mentality at all.

Cleverley, Deulofeu, Holgate have all ready been tied down and the Argentinian & Uruguayan look nailed on, Lennon is highly likely and it looks like Stones stays (75% of our fan base in all honesty thought he'd depart).

Personally I think it's been an incredible window. If Martinez adds a player of real high quality out of the Blue then we should be all rejoicing from the rooftops ...

We could sign Neymar, Suarez and Messi and this place would still be in full on fume mode. Incredible.

No it wouldn't, you absolute bumbotherer

Maybe there is still a small chance...

Kiev's CL group games against Porto and Chelsea will have a huge bearing on Yarmolenko's possible transfer.

If Kiev come first or second in that group (which is quite possible) then he may stay with them and see out his contract, just for the chance to win the CL. If he plays well against Porto and Chelsea but Kiev don't finish in the top 2, he will have a queue of teams after him in January. If he plays badly and they go out then there will STILL be some teams after him - us included.

I still harbour hope that we're gonna snap him up in the next couple days for £14m to £16m, but it's not looking very likely at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back