Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's still good players out there. I'd take Dzagoev for £16m for example.

By which I mean I'd be happy with it, no idea how it'd turn out...

It's happening isn't it...

HE'S COMING HOME!

efc__1314357413_Billy.jpg

THE DREAM

Maybe with Yarmolenko off the table we might show interest in Honda again? I know he's gone off the boil recently but I remember a player scoring free kicks from 40 yards out for Japan and running the show for them. Plus I always buy him for Everton on FM and he's ace so therefore we should buy him.

Strange thing happened here, just been told that a major hotel about a hours drive from Moscow has a large 6 room booking under the name EvertonFC - all the names of the guests are Russian - paid for by a UK person though english name - UK email addy etc, trust me absolutely no one here knows who Everton are i am baffled what the hell it means ;/
My missus reckons we're getting our new stadium there!

Strange thing happened here, just been told that a major hotel about a hours drive from Moscow has a large 6 room booking under the name EvertonFC - all the names of the guests are Russian - paid for by a UK person though english name - UK email addy etc, trust me absolutely no one here knows who Everton are i am baffled what the hell it means ;/

What was the email address?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back