Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

He was brilliant, but often got injured. If he was fit he played. Kevin Richardson, who was a very good player in his own right often played when he was injured. Richardson could score two goals and then Sheedy was fit again would get his place back. That's how good he was.

He was brilliant, but often got injured. If he was fit he played. Kevin Richardson, who was a very good player in his own right often played when he was injured. Richardson could score two goals and then Sheedy was fit again would get his place back. That's how good he was.

In the same way Robles can keep clean sheets and when git again Howard comes straight back in? That's how good Tim is!!!

edit/ posted in jest. I more than aware of how good Sheedy was!

i find it so strange that 4 days before the window closes.

we as fans have NO idea who these 2 attacking players could be.

• like someone said earlier, we all say yeah ones lennon, but there have been no links, not even rumours about it.
  • obviously Yarms has been linked. but slowly our hopes are fading.
  • Bernard, is in my opinion plausable. RM commented about having representatives in the area (strange comment i think, almost confirming guinine interest)
  • Austin links have stopped for a while now, but i feel if you got the cash you can make it happen at any point
  • Januzai also is possibility on loan. could happen.
  • De Guzman can suck it
my thoughts.

As we are talking shoite here I added my own opinion - feel a bit Adversus.
i find it so strange that 4 days before the window closes.

we as fans have NO idea who these 2 attacking players could be.

• like someone said earlier, we all say yeah ones lennon, but there have been no links, not even rumours about it. THIS MIGHT BE THE PLAN TO MAKE LEVY THINK WE DONT CARE.
  • obviously Yarms has been linked. but slowly our hopes are fading.ITS OVER
  • Bernard, is in my opinion plausable. RM commented about having representatives in the area (strange comment i think, almost confirming guinine interest) I LIKE THE IDEA OF A BRAZILLIAN PLAYMAKER I CONFESS
  • Austin links have stopped for a while now, but i feel if you got the cash you can make it happen at any point. REALLYDONT NEED AUSTIN UNLESS ITS A BARGAIN PRICE AND IT WONT BE AS OTHERS WANT HIM TOO
  • Januzai also is possibility on loan. could happen.BORING
  • De Guzman can suck it HOPEFULLY HE HAS AND DOES ON A REGULAR BASIS
my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back