Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard there's some good players in that League of Antartica. That Bebe Seal is a quality number 10, his ball control on the ice is incredible so I reckon he could easily transfer that on to grass. Also that John Penn Gwyn the Welsh export has found his feet there and may be ready to try his luck on a bigger stage.

I'll get me coat.
HAHA

Definitely not advocating spending this on him but what about the size of the Yarmolenko bid? Surely he would cost less?
He would, but he's a different player to what he was a few years ago, he isn't really that much of a playmaker anymore, he's obviously good on the ball, but he's more of just a good CM who can burst forward from what i saw. Neat and tidy.

I agree with the people saying that it hasn't been a great window.

Yes we've brought in Del, Cleverley (who by the way is proving to be more that good enough for the squad), and then the two youngsters which is always great but I think that we should only judge it on first team players as that's all that truly matters for us at the moment.

We need to confirm the Mori signing who I have a feeling will surprise people, but knowing Everton until it's signed and sealed anything can happen.

The main priority going into this transfer window was getting a playmaker who can make us tick further up the field and help break down teams with some slick passing. We haven't signed one yet and until then it's been a poor window IMO.

There's time to go and I'm sure there'll be drama about players being linked to leave as well as join in the last couple of days..

When asked about the identity of potential targets, he continued: “There is nothing more to comment on. There are going to be a lot of names, but what I can tell you is the next two positions will be in the attacking positions. They will be attacking options in different positions.”

From yesterday, stop panicing.

Think come the end of the season when/if sunderland go down wouldn't say no to bringing in Pantillimon, think hes the only one in the defensive unit who can come out of that situation with a bit of credit so far and might be the type of GK to take a risk on.

At this point it's about cover for injuries and suspensions. As a bare minimum we still need one centre back with premier league experience and a striker as cover for lukaku if he gets a long term injury. Suspect we'll get a loan on deadline day and go with what we've got which will fall well short of what we need.

We still need one quality addition capable of going straight into the starting 11 imo.

When asked about the identity of potential targets, he continued: “There is nothing more to comment on. There are going to be a lot of names, but what I can tell you is the next two positions will be in the attacking positions. They will be attacking options in different positions.”

From yesterday, stop panicing.

Not so much panicking but pissed off with the waiting. 2 months ffs.

75 hours left in the summer transfer window and we've seen £4.5M spent by Everton.

It'd be funny if it wasn't so serious.

I suggest these planks stop beating their breasts over keeping a player already at the club and start getting whatever cash is available spent on strengthening an inadequate squad.

judging the window on how much we have spent ...... its not right.

mrs goes to the shop , spends £140, comes back with a pair of designer shoes.
I go to the shop , spend £20 , come back with steak ,onion rings ,peas , oven chips and a strawberry cheesecake.

yea shes happy and her feet look good to her , but shes gonna go hungry and is now skint.
shes going to look over and be envious and drool at dinner time while I stick away my steak dinner .... in fact ive got enough money left to have steak dinner every day , while see can just about afford a cabbage .......... enjoy your shoes sweetheart!

my purchase - practical and had substance , hers - materialistic and pointless .

steak- deulofeu , cleverly - chips , rodriguez - onion rings , henan - peas , mori - strawberry cheescake ...... anyone else -just gravy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back