Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he doesn't come to us, i'd rather he didn't sign for any English club tbh.

EDIT: If and that's a big if Kiev accept that bid we should go back in and offer the same amount.

It may not matter. The owner has said he is willing to lose money if he joins a 'big' club. So he may be willing to accept less from Dortmund.

??
HONDA_MONKEY.jpg

Looks like a moan to me.
*Shrugs

We've brought in Rodriguez, Holgate, Henen, Del, and Cleverly and are likely to bring in Fumes Mori as well as a few as yet unknown players.
That suggests our transfer scouting is just fine.

So you're suggesting our scouting is fine based on signing players who we already knew about from this league or players who we know very little about. Hmmm.

And no, stating an opinion is not a moan.

Lol at some people saying we've had a brilliant window. We've spent 5m.

Doesn't matter about how much you spend at all, it's what you spend it on.

By no means have we had a brilliant window, but the £5mill we have spent has got us Cleverley, Del, a young centre half with lots of potential, and a striker who lets be honest nobody knows anything about.

Stop falling into the trap of thinking that spending tons of money means we're gonna be successful. We'll sign Mori - that takes the spend to about £10mil. One more quality player on top of that and another attacker and we'll be fine.

So you're suggesting our scouting is fine based on signing players who we already knew about from this league or players who we know very little about. Hmmm.

And no, stating an opinion is not a moan.
Identified Del initially as a player who would add something. 4million is a snip for him on a perm.
Cleverly is a signing who many bemoaned but looks v. solid and versatile.
Galloway looks to have something to him and the others it remains to be seen.

Henen is talented albeit a player still learning, hence why he's still in the 21s.

I really don't get why you're bemoaning the clubs scouting and recruitment processes, they've shown a nose for low risk and young talented players out of nowhere.

Just need more of the same to finish the window.

Can't believe that shower let him go,ten times the player Horrenderson will ever be IMHO,can do a bit of everything unlike Nivea man.

I had the displeasure of walking past a few of the RS fans this morning, fully kitted out with their tittish attire. All I could think of as I stared a 55 year old man out walking past weather spoons at 8.45 am was "I hope that fried egg falls on your shirt and covers it with yoke you scruffy beaut".

Doesn't matter about how much you spend at all, it's what you spend it on.

By no means have we had a brilliant window, but the £5mill we have spent has got us Cleverley, Del, a young centre half with lots of potential, and a striker who lets be honest nobody knows anything about.

Stop falling into the trap of thinking that spending tons of money means we're gonna be successful. We'll sign Mori - that takes the spend to about £10mil. One more quality player on top of that and another attacker and we'll be fine.

our deals have been smart no doubt about it.

but, i would hope that keeping stones would not be the excuse for not to step up and buy boss player like yarmo.

we need to get one marquee in -there can not be excuses.

I had the displeasure of walking past a few of the RS fans this morning, fully kitted out with their tittish attire. All I could think of as I stared a 55 year old man out walking past weather spoons at 8.45 am was "I hope that fried egg falls on your shirt and covers it with yoke you scruffy beaut".
Whenever I see them I always think to myself,"at least we're not them"lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back