Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
a09obxv_460s.jpg

Heard there's some good players in that League of Antartica. That Bebe Seal is a quality number 10, his ball control on the ice is incredible so I reckon he could easily transfer that on to grass. Also that John Penn Gwyn the Welsh export has found his feet there and may be ready to try his luck on a bigger stage.

I'll get me coat.

I'm jealous of my old man who only finds out we've signed someone if it's in the paper the following day.

I know it's my fault checking on here all the time or scrawling twitter, I could stop but it's just part of my life now.

I'm jealous of my old man who only finds out we've signed someone if it's in the paper the following day.

I know it's my fault checking on here all the time or scrawling twitter, I could stop but it's just part of my life now.

Its mind numbingly horrendous isnt it.

Especially more so cos we follow probably the worst club regards transfers and ' good news' !!!

Its mind numbingly horrendous isnt it.

Especially more so cos we follow probably the worst club regards transfers and ' good news' !!!

Yeah I'd much rather only just find out if we signed a player than have to go through all this 'meeting with associates in Monaco' BS.

Who the hell are we gunna end up with as a number ten??!!!

Martinez has been quoted as saying its noone in the premier league...

A fiery little mexican...????. the honduras captain ??? A great dane perhaps???

Ill go with mertens
Mertens? Thant's a blast from the early summer past. Is he still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back