Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm thinking this too to be honest. The idea that we're going to sign two players for any value whatsoever on top of Funes Mori at this point is a bit far fetched.

Maybe one for a couple of million.

I do think we'll get one quality player in - for around £10-13mil (e.g. McCarthy-type money).

Plenty of time to tie up a deal, even though we all know how slow we can be.

The Stones saga has disrupted us I believe, but hopefully that's all done with and we can get our business done. Still confident we'll get good deal over the line.

Who the hell are we gunna end up with as a number ten??!!!

Martinez has been quoted as saying its noone in the premier league...

A fiery little mexican...????. the honduras captain ??? A great dane perhaps???

Ill go with mertens

Yep. Think he's a good player now and has developed well at Swansea since his Liverpool days, and I think he has a lot more to come.

If he was available cheap I'd have no problem at all with signing him. Fits in with the Martinez style of play too.

He's making Swansea tick at the moment, would cost at least £10mil, (just like how our fans are demanding so much for Stones). He's a deep-lying playmaker in a lot of ways, but at the moment we don't play with one of them.

So Rodriguez has gone from "one for the future" to "into the first team".

And "3 more in" has gone to "ambitious".

Within 24 hours.

To be fair we've had 3 months after finishing 11th. Also, cant seem to understand why everyone is concerned with January. Has anyone seen our fixture list? We are known slow starters as it is. Would prefer our club was concerned with the season now rather than half way through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back