Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was too late to get the deals we wanted over the line. The money will be there in January. Only everyone knows January is a bad time to do business, so it will roll over to the summer. When it will be too late to get the deals over the line... Rinse and repeat, clap Bill on the screen.

Was too late to get the deals we wanted over the line. The money will be there in January. Only everyone knows January is a bad time to do business, so it will roll over to the summer. When it will be too late to get the deals over the line... Rinse and repeat, clap Bill on the screen.

Yeah I'm thinking this too to be honest. The idea that we're going to sign two players for any value whatsoever on top of Funes Mori at this point is a bit far fetched.

Maybe one for a couple of million.

Were gunna end up with that quality midfielder from swansea arent we.....

Yes... jonjo shelvey!

nosferatu.jpg

Lol, as if we'll make a signing north of 10 mil this window.

If Bill kenwright had a GOT account he'd have sarcastically liked my original post.
Boring Negative Person. What are you going to say when we do? "Well, even a 15mil signing isn't keeping up with everybody else" or something along those lines. Bore off.

Seriously??

Yep. Think he's a good player now and has developed well at Swansea since his Liverpool days, and I think he has a lot more to come.

If he was available cheap I'd have no problem at all with signing him. Fits in with the Martinez style of play too.

Yep. Think he's a good player now and has developed well at Swansea since his Liverpool days, and I think he has a lot more to come.

If he was available cheap I'd have no problem at all with signing him. Fits in with the Martinez style of play too.

Imagine the fummmme!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back