Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I have another year of contract with Dynamo, and I will faithfully fulfil it," Yarmolenko told Dynamo's official website.

"Interest from Everton was real.

"But in this transfer window I won't go anywhere, there are just a few days before its closure"

Martinez saying now the transfer targets are 'ambitions'
This is becoming a joke

Just saying.

Find it a bit concerning that we've gone after a player from a notoriously difficult country to sign players. Did we not have a contingency in place ?

Also seems convenient that we're going after a player who ripped us a new one in the Europa. I hope that isn't the extent of our transfer scouting.

Either that or actually sign the contracts now for a permanent transfer in January mate, both I believe are options
Can't see that happening to be honest. And if it did he'd do his cruciate ligament in December and that'd teach us for trying to be 'creative' with our transfers.

Just saying.
My point being we've wasted too much time trying to bring in a target that IMO was impossible from the start given surkis stubbornness on the player. We needed to identify other targets but it's looking less likely by the day that we'll get an attacking midfielder and backup striker.

My point being we've wasted too much time trying to bring in a target that IMO was impossible from the start given surkis stubbornness on the player. We needed to identify other targets but it's looking less likely by the day that we'll get an attacking midfielder and backup striker.
We signed a back up striker yesterday.

It's starting to sound like negrado remember that window where we were linked on deadline day and had no chance same old [Poor language removed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back