Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really sold on Shaqiri tbh. His ego seems to be writing cheques his skills can't cash ( :p )

He looked the part at Basel and at international level. But has failed to make the grade at either Bayern or Inter, yet still seems to fancy himself as a champions league player.

If he did come to us, I'd expect him to snide us offthe very second he started playing well.

Would be a decent coup to get him, but I'm not sure he'd do much for the team spirit.

We exactly need this type of player. Like Shaqiri and Mirallas. Talented and sometimes you need ego to win games. Do we need more McGeady and Nais?

Getting over 150 mill for Torres, Steerling and Suarez.... why can't Everton get these figures when selling players? Presumably Lukaku is our biggest asset, but can we get 50 mill for him? Doubt it.

Getting over 150 mill for Torres, Steerling and Suarez.... why can't Everton get these figures when selling players? Presumably Lukaku is our biggest asset, but can we get 50 mill for him? Doubt it.
To be fair we did get 40m for Rodwell and Lescott.

Let's not forget Torres and Suarez especially were outstanding players, much more so than Lescott and Rodwell.

TBF we usually get good money for our players.

FFS doubt anyone else couldve got the type of money we did for players like anichebe and jelevic

To be fair we did get 40m for Rodwell and Lescott.

Let's not forget Torres and Suarez especially were outstanding players, much more so than Lescott and Rodwell.

TBF we usually get good money for our players.

FFS doubt anyone else couldve got the type of money we did for players like anichebe and jelevic

to be fair i know we tried to make a move for shaqiri last season but it din't work out and he went to inter

To be fair.... Erm..... I just felt like saying to be fair to be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back