Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laughing at how people are believing some Italian lid on Twitter. If he had an English name he'd be laughed out of the site.

If he was English his name would be 'Paul White' or something. The account linked above has over 11k followers - it reckons we've offered £12m cash and Schalke's bid has some other break-down - like a loan with an option to buy or something.

If he was English his name would be 'Paul White' or something. The account linked above has over 11k followers - it reckons we've offered £12m cash and Schalke's bid has some other break-down - like a loan with an option to buy or something.

What language is that?
Not italian
Not German.

Sod it, I'm in. I'll take one ticket to the Shaqiri Merry-go-round. Not like we have much else to be excited for at the moment. After the last few days I don't think we actually put a bid in for Ospina and that this one was just his agent drumming up interest after the arrival of Cech, especially since he did that interview after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back