Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
City will walk it this season, the rest ain't all that. Real opportunity if anyone else can get their act together.

I would take Lennon, but a bit of inspiration could ignite this squad.

Some talk we have offered spurs a 2m loan deal on lennon - did we do the same for Barry in his last year.

Tomorrow we will be linked with a few more names we cant afford or cannot get over the line due to nasty clubs not meeting our terms, I expect.

Phantom bids are a nonsense. Martinez wouldn't stand for playing that sort of game.

I hear a lot more negativity surrounding money disappearing than I hear happy supporters loving the fact the club are tenuously linked with players. 'Phantom bids' don't make any sense to me either. What benefit is there in getting fans excited and then letting them down and spending no money?

Watch yourself, it's dark in that rabbit hole.
But what has he said? Evidence there's been anything firmer than an enquiry? Evidence that Everton are bidding the required numbers?

You're accusing me of entering a fantasy world and you're the one dealing in hearsay.

....have to say I like what I've seen of Praet. Whoever comes in as a no10 will probably mean a re-think of where Barkley plays.
I think the number 10 will be part of a front 3, the role cleverley has been playing so far, Barkley will be part of a midfield 3

And the combined fees for those players total less than the fees that they've shelled out on for 12 new players?
No idea but they are the ones they have got rid of for money. Don't really pay that much attention to Stoke, was just answering the question.

But what has he said? Evidence there's been anything firmer than an enquiry? Evidence that Everton are bidding the required numbers?

You're accusing me of entering a fantasy world and you're the one dealing in hearsay.
Dave, you're clearly a bright lad.

It always baffles me to see you nosedive into tinfoil territory so readily.

Just think about what you're suggesting. That this largely incompetent board can orchestrate something as complex as this - without anyone spilling the beans, or the manager getting upset - but they can't build a shop at the Park End.

It's potty.

Dave, you're clearly a bright lad.

It always baffles me to see you nosedive into tinfoil territory so readily.

Just think about what you're suggesting. That this largely incompetent board can orchestrate something as complex as this - without anyone spilling the beans, or the manager getting upset - but they can't build a shop at the Park End.

It's potty.
I dont see anything other than speculation that Everton have been involved in any meaningful capacity.

...you accept it without evidence and yet it's me who has to wear a tin foil hat.

*confused*

Reactions: Jxg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back