Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What have I accepted, Dave?
You've accept the veracity of something you dont know is the case.

Fair enough, if someone ITK says they've heard stuff and you respect them because of past form, then you have to accept that they may have heard there's a possibility in the air. But you can do that whilst accepting there's no firm evidence for it.

any little birds told you anything??

Not having that, purely because of their owner turning down Dortmund.

Be incredible if we could like.

1. No, not much today, but same consistent line. It is not Off. Him playing today means zippo. Owner will decide. Yes, he said No on Thursday, but he is known to have changed his mind before. Deal/terms agreed. Paperwork etc at L4.

2. Dortmund were turned down 5 weeks ago. Not this morning.

My opinion? 5% chance.

1. No, not much today, but same consistent line. It is not Off. Him playing today means zippo. Owner will decide. Yes, he said No on Thursday, but he is known to have changed his mind before. Deal/terms agreed. Paperwork etc at L4.

My opinion? 5% chance.

yes! 5%

oh...

You've accept the veracity of something you dont know is the case.

Fair enough, if someone ITK says they've heard stuff and you respect them because of past form, then you have to accept that they may have heard there's a possibility in the air. But you can do that whilst accepting there's no firm evidence for it.
Have I?

I just said there hasn't been a phantom bid.

That's far less ridiculous than the knots you're tying yourself in to prove a conspiracy.

Getting a little desperate in here

My opinion? 5% chance.

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back