Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd value the two player at 46 million ..... 30 million for McCarthy and 16 million for Mirrallas .. Given that both are now in contracts of 2 years or more ... You want them you pay for them ... History would dictate that we don't sell cheaply ...

I thought you were giving us McCathy, Mirallas and £23.5mn for Lennon? Or did I get the wrong end of the stick ;-)
Close...apparently we give your lot McCarthy, Mirallas and £23.5mn and you keep Lennon until the January window whenupon we pay you a further £6.5mn in loan fees for Lennon til the end of the season.

The savvy of Spurs negotiators is beyond compare...Spurs will continue to dominate domestic and European club football for the foreseeable future...

...err, hang on

Fairly sure nothing will happen ins or outs until next week.

Agree with this, any rumours or itk's I would advise to probably take with a pinch of salt.
Maybe a Mcgeady out but cant see anything until we return from Singapore
Although Stoke & Man Utd have been making signings while away, unless they were wrapped up before they left

TRANSFER UPDATE

Ins

In the past week we have seen potential targets (depending on who you talk to) Wijnaldum & Ogbonna move to Newcastle & West Ham respectively which commenced operation fume at being left behind.
Until yesterday when 2 old rumours got re hashed to rear their ugly heads of Sergi Roberto on loan & Shaqiri from Inter Milan.
Operation fume quickly commenced into a combination of people tweeting the hell out of Sergi Roberto & cynicism saying nothing will happen. Although Ross & Sergi Roberto are following each other on twitter (although he is also following Stokes Muniesa, which makes me think Del boy spent some time in Ibiza this summer with Roberto & Muniesa, Ross also spent some time in Ibiza so im guessing they met for a couple of Jager bombs with Del as the mutual pal). So nothing but part time detectives and bored bloggers & twitter ITKs creating this rumour.
Shaqiri came about again when either the guardian or the independent have came out and said we are "monitoring the situation" or "keeping tabs on" him. Any of these words come up and you should really dismiss this rumour straight away. Some Italian sounding guy on twitter also said we are in for him but he is probably just abit of a goon. Another to log under bored journalists & twitter ITK's. Plus more reputable sources have said he is going to Schalke.
David Ospina popped up this week saying he loves abit of Everton, which with him being from South America caused riots in Chile involving some fella in the old bright orange kejan away top. Wether these comments are fact or not nothing will probably escalate until he returns from his holidays after playing in the Copa America.

OUTS

Paper reports claiming Spurs want Mirallas & McCarthy for £20 and a kit kat from our ever reliant Daily Mirror have began over the weekend, they need to sell someone as last week Coleman was on his way only for them to get a little bit red faced when Utd went out and bought another right back.
Some fit twitter itk said its only actually McCarthy they want but she also said we would be signing Moussa dembele on 1st June.
Aiden McGeady picked up a mystery injury to halt his trip to Singapore with Sunderland and Celtic showing an interest. If only he was English & playing for Liverpool we could maybe get atleast 5 million for him. Twitter etc saying we are holding out for 2 million when we all know he is probably worth about a 5er.

Think that's the main rumours/transfer jargon for the past week, if that helps anyone looking for a quick update

TRANSFER UPDATE

Ins

In the past week we have seen potential targets (depending on who you talk to) Wijnaldum & Ogbonna move to Newcastle & West Ham respectively which commenced operation fume at being left behind.
Until yesterday when 2 old rumours got re hashed to rear their ugly heads of Sergi Roberto on loan & Shaqiri from Inter Milan.
Operation fume quickly commenced into a combination of people tweeting the hell out of Sergi Roberto & cynicism saying nothing will happen. Although Ross & Sergi Roberto are following each other on twitter (although he is also following Stokes Muniesa, which makes me think Del boy spent some time in Ibiza this summer with Roberto & Muniesa, Ross also spent some time in Ibiza so im guessing they met for a couple of Jager bombs with Del as the mutual pal). So nothing but part time detectives and bored bloggers & twitter ITKs creating this rumour.
Shaqiri came about again when either the guardian or the independent have came out and said we are "monitoring the situation" or "keeping tabs on" him. Any of these words come up and you should really dismiss this rumour straight away. Some Italian sounding guy on twitter also said we are in for him but he is probably just abit of a goon. Another to log under bored journalists & twitter ITK's. Plus more reputable sources have said he is going to Schalke.
David Ospina popped up this week saying he loves abit of Everton, which with him being from South America caused riots in Chile involving some fella in the old bright orange kejan away top. Wether these comments are fact or not nothing will probably escalate until he returns from his holidays after playing in the Copa America.

OUTS

Paper reports claiming Spurs want Mirallas & McCarthy for £20 and a kit kat from our ever reliant Daily Mirror have began over the weekend, they need to sell someone as last week Coleman was on his way only for them to get a little bit red faced when Utd went out and bought another right back.
Some fit twitter itk said its only actually McCarthy they want but she also said we would be signing Moussa dembele on 1st June.
Aiden McGeady picked up a mystery injury to halt his trip to Singapore with Sunderland and Celtic showing an interest. If only he was English & playing for Liverpool we could maybe get atleast 5 million for him. Twitter etc saying we are holding out for 2 million when we all know he is probably worth about a 5er.

Think that's the main rumours/transfer jargon for the past week, if that helps anyone looking for a quick update

Not reading walls of text here.

In a nutshell naff all has happened

Fairly sure nothing will happen ins or outs until next week.
I rely on most of my intell from @Moomin , and he has been fairly quiet of late (bar his recent stitch up (ITK-wise) from his best mate from Stoke). I also value your inputs ijjy, so I am of mood to concur that this thread has little kinetic energy for the next wee while.

TRANSFER UPDATE

Ins

OUTS

Good work that mate ;)

I rely on most of my intell from @Moomin , and he has been fairly quiet of late (bar his recent stitch up (ITK-wise) from his best mate from Stoke). I also value your inputs ijjy, so I am of mood to concur that this thread has little kinetic energy for the next wee while.

That Sergi lad from Barca, Stoke are all over him apparently. Bojan is really close to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back