Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumours came out basically as the players we were rumoured to be after last week went to other teams. Basically we need some sort of gossip or media don't get clicks or follows off everton fans
He's still linked to other clubs as well, mostly Stoke.

If we can get him then the McCarthy rumours start making a lot more sense but who knows. As you say more than likely just paper talk.

He was just posting paper talk, think the original source it came from was daily star, so obviously not the best

Anyone know much about this guy? He's listed as a central midfielder, which we don't really need. Is this a possibility of a loan to buy player? This rumour has been flying round a while
Very good player. Considered the new Xavi but has recently been played more a bit deeper. He's a fantastic passer, good dribbler and has good movement plus a solid defender. An actual proper 1st team player with a good few starts and only 24. Not simply a player with potential. If he came here he would be one of our best CMs.

I rely on most of my intell from @Moomin , and he has been fairly quiet of late (bar his recent stitch up (ITK-wise) from his best mate from Stoke). I also value your inputs ijjy, so I am of mood to concur that this thread has little kinetic energy for the next wee while.

IYSnpHz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back