Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I refuse to believe that it will just be someone like Lennon. Martinez has publicly stated that he needs to fill 3 positions, one has been taken by Funes Mori and he has been very specific about the need for a number 10 (because, let's face it, it is glaringly obvious that we lack creativity) - I don't think he'd state that publicly if he wasn't confident.

However, if we do end this window without signing a quality number 10, it'll be a disgrace.
He has since changed that to say one signing after the Spurs game assuming it's not Mori or another kid.

yarmo.webp

Just seen outside Goodison. IT'S ON!

I'm merely a fascinated observer as the crescendo of all you little anxiety ridden bishes falling disappointingly headfirst into Murdoch Sky's hype after ridiculing it over John Stones.

Just wait and see and if anything happens then comment on it then. Instead of trying to push players on Everton based on video game experience and pretending you're a boss agent who knows EXACTLY what we need.

You pissy pant kopites.
Cmon how many of you are agents?
Cos you're crap at it!
Except me I'm Lennon's agent

Amazing how patience we've been to be honest. We've had a moan and rightfully so but we've been patient. We've been given nothing to shout about for months now.

Its a disgrace. Down to the last day of the window. Disgraceful.

"Everton fail in last minute bid for top star, but refuse to say who it was because Martinez said he won't talk about other teams players, all Everton would say is, that if it had come off Everton fans would have been over over the moon. Martinez has also said he is happy with the squad and will save the money till next Summer as he believes there is no value in the Jan transfer window"

FIXED

The board pled for patience weeks ago saying judge us towards the end of the window, well unless bobby pulls a few rabbits out of the hat this has been a really poor window
Such statements (will not go as far as promises) will only help undermine their position with large swathes of the fan base.

It hasn't been the most inspirational window by any stretch of the imagination, but we've all held onto the hope that we'd make key signings.

Amazing how patience we've been to be honest. We've had a moan and rightfully so but we've been patient. We've been given nothing to shout about for months now.

Its a disgrace. Down to the last day of the window. Disgraceful.
Oh I don't know, we have managed to keep hold of McGeady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back