Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be very happy with Lennon, i really like him and his attitude was excellent when he was here. However he needs to be one of 2 signings with the other one being a creative midfielder or another striker.

Hey baby even though I hate ya!
I wanna love ya
I want you!
And even though I can't forgive you
I really want ta
I want you!

Tell me, tell me baby
Why can't you leave me?
Cause even though I shouldn't want it
I gotta have it
I want you!

article-0-1692625F000005DC-972_468x306.jpg
would love to have him playing for us but the fee he'd command and at his age it just wouldn't be a good investment for us.

If we were making a 'top' signing (basically a playmaker) you'd have thought we'd be well down the line of sealing that deal. Usually we'd have heard something by now. So either Everton have played a blinder or there isn't a 'top' signing in the offing. I'd say the latter but hope I'm wrong.

and yet here you are posting :)
I'm merely a fascinated observer as the crescendo of all you little anxiety ridden bishes falling disappointingly headfirst into Murdoch Sky's hype after ridiculing it over John Stones.

Just wait and see and if anything happens then comment on it then. Instead of trying to push players on Everton based on video game experience and pretending you're a boss agent who knows EXACTLY what we need.

You pissy pant kopites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back