Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how easy it is for a club to keep a bid/transfer talks totally under wraps. Like so none of the agents say a word, and the press has no idea. Probably not easy at all, but that's what I'm hoping has happened here.

I open my Sky Sports App, BBC App every 10 minutes to see IF God forbid....Everton has made an approach for someone or a deal has been agreed. Then disappointed as ever, I turn to GOT just to read if there's a new name linked with us. Fuming now!

If we don't invest in the squad and have another mediocre season.
Could be the end of this current group can't see Stones Barkley Lukaku etc hanging about.
Just seems odd so I'm staying optimistic.

I'd want out too if i was Lukaku and we didn't add quality tomorrow

Should have saved that for tomorrow shouldn't I?

I've not seen Lock Stock for ages. Decent film.
Honestly we for whatever reason do our business incredibly late in the window. The manager has said as much this window. Without wishing to ramp up tomorrow any more, I expect us to have a pretty good day.

He probably wasnt fibbing, just the deals were to hard to broker or clubs don't want to sell

Why do we always appear to find the needle in the haystack that is a hard to broker deal or clubs that don't want to sell?!

All other clubs don't seem to share our "bad luck".

I open my Sky Sports App, BBC App every 10 minutes to see IF God forbid....Everton has made an approach for someone or a deal has been agreed. Then disappointed as ever, I turn to GOT just to read if there's a new name linked with us. Fuming now!

Should just go straight to the GOT app mate ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back